52 Mondays: The One Year Path To Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness

52 Mondays: The One Year Path To Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness - Vic Johnson, Derek Shetterly Some of the suggestions in this book is are useful and can be applied by anybody. Actually some of the suggestions from one week or other are integrated parts of most people's life . Then are those suggestion that sound logical but are either use less or impractical, especially outside the united states or cannot be implemented by people from all walks of life.
Some readers might find the way these suggestions are presented not helpful. The author suggests some actions for each week in a specific order that might not suiteverybody's goal.
I found out that the audio version doesn't work for me. It is hard to go back to the useful points if you don't know the track number. I guess that I would have found a printed or electronic copy more beneficial.
All in all it isn't a great book but it is worth reading once. I would suggest borrowing it from a library and writing the points of interest down.